Monday, June 21, 2010

S.I.C. Vol. 48 Kamen Rider Gaoh & Kintaros Imagin Part 3

Kingly details

A look at Kamen Rider Gaoh from S.I.C. Vol. 48:





With GaohGasher on.




With GaohGasher dismantled.
The placement of the 4 DenGasher parts is essentially identical with all other S.I.C. Kamen Rider Den-Os.




Has a slash mark on the left side of the goggles, a design feature not available in the movie.


The red split separating the "teeth" in the middle of the chest is carefully painted.


Even has details behind the spikes protruding from the chest.



Tons of details on the shoulder armors as well.









No details beneath the feet though, but manufacturer's label instead. ^^;

Another great point about the details is the design is actually different between the left and right sides of the body. That's something you don't get to see in the movie actually, as Kamen Rider Gaoh's suit from the movie seems quite mechanical in my opinion, much like the other forms of Kamen Rider Den-O. ^^

I'm always fascinated with design of gold and black used on armors coupled with a lot of ceremonial or figurative ornaments, be it on a mecha unit or a character. So, you can say S.I.C. Kamen Rider Gaoh fits my liking absolutely. ^^ For me, he looks good even without any action pose. ^^

No comments: