Friday, February 11, 2011

The Art of Waiting

価格未定 発売時期未定

A little bit of update on the figurine I'm looking forward to very much from Wonder Festival 2011 [Winter] which was held at Makuhari Messe International Convention Center in Chiba last Sunday (February 6th) - a Bayonetta figurine from Yamato that will be sculptured by Studio Reflect's Mitsumasa Yoshizawa (吉沢光正).



"価格未定 発売時期未定" - Price and release date undecided.

The first (and only) poster shown is actually the exact one used when the figurine was announced at the summer edition of last year's Wonder Festival. ^^;

"Coming Soon" with 3 exclamation marks but it's basically no progress at all. ^^; Can't be blamed since Mitsumasa Yoshizawa is busy working on another figurine apparently. ^^;


A figurine version of Mari Illustrious Makinami from "Evangelion 2.0", which will be a limited release stole Bayonetta's thunder it seems. ^^; And because it's another one of my favorite characters, I can't be angry at all. ^^;

I had a good share of experience in waiting for the previous Yamato's figurine of Hattori Kiriko Ninja Ver., so I know the end of the tunnel isn't coming soon. ^^; But as the saying goes, "good things happen to those who waited." The golden art of waiting will be needed for good stuff to arrive.

I think I'll probably be done with the review on my Play Arts Kai Bayonetta before there's any real updates on this figurine release. ^^;


Images are from Moeyo: Link 1, Link 2.

1 comment:

HELLFIRExxIFRIT said...

Is the Play Arts Kai Bayonetta figure worth it? I'm torn on whether or not to get it.

And kind of off topic, but when do you think you'll finish the 1/100 Astraea?