Sunday, August 21, 2011

S.I.C. Vol. 54 Kamen Rider Ixa and Dark Kiva Part 8

Ixa vs Dark Kiva

After so many postings talking them separately, I'm finally bringing together S.I.C. Kamen Rider Ixa and Kamen Rider Dark Kiva for some combined action poses.

Before that, some "obligatory" and "ceremonial" Rider Kick action ^^






Rider Kick!
No problem at all for Kamen Rider Ixa. ^^



As a Kamen Rider that seldom "flies", standing kick is good enough for Kamen Rider Ixa XD





Rider Kick!
No problem for the pose itself, but the large cape pieces are pretty mind-boggling to adjust to make them compliment the King's pose. ^^;





A kick to the side like this would be able to show off the pose better I suppose. ^^


Just like Kamen Rider Ixa but not exactly, the legs have just the same level of flexibility for such maneuvers, even though a large plate of armor is sticking out from the thigh, a feature that is absent on Kamen Rider Ixa.

I'm not sure how many encounters the two had in the TV series - I didn't managed to catch the show anymore soon after Taiga Nobori's debut, but since they are packed as a pair in this S.I.C. set, some duel scenes are well in place. ^^





















Some of the scenes are a bit funny-looking. ^^; It's not easy fitting two figures into a single frame with each sharing equal exposure. ^^;




The cameo of S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva to complete this review series next. ^^

No comments: