Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HGUC Unicorn Gundam [Unicorn Mode] Part 9

Not enough weapon! Not enough weapon!

Another batch of action poses from HGUC Unicorn Gundam [Unicorn Mode] after the previous posting. ^^
























Just by weapon count, this Unicorn Mode is definitely better than the Destroy Mode which only has the beam rifle included. Still, the beam rifle being a standard iconic weapon carried by all protagonist Gundams, the lack of one in this kit made me want to build the Destroy Mode right away just to "borrow" that weapon from it. XD Also, I'm very used to Unicorn Gundam's image of carrying "everything" - Beam Magnum, bazooka mounted on the backpack, shield and spare magazines for the weapons mounted on the rear skirt armors. I can forgo the double beam Gatling, but the basic armaments must be all there. ^^;

I can almost see the grand idea of having two HGUC Unicorn Gundam kits released together now. ^^ Instead of treating them as different kits for different modes, they should be seen as complimenting each other in terms of weapons and option parts. ^^

With that said, I won't end the review series on this kit just yet. I'll return to this kit after the review on the Destroy Mode to look at their weapon compatibility. ^^ I'm looking forward to see a fully armed Unicorn Gundam (in either mode) with the complete set of weapons. ^^

No comments: