Thursday, December 6, 2012

HGUC Unicorn Gundam [Destroy Mode] Part 8

Severely short usable armament list

Some action poses from HGUC Unicorn Gundam [Destroy Mode] after the previous posting.



























Just the beam rifle and shield are "usable" weapon units for Unicorn Gundam [Destroy Mode] if you go strictly with this kit's content. ^^; The beam sabers on the backpack and inside the forearm can be detached, but there's no beam saber part to compliment the white handles. ^^; Now it's starting to seem mandatory for one to go for the Unicorn Mode as well in order to complete this kit's playability. ^^; This isn't a problem for me, since I do have the Unicorn Mode, but for those who are still pondering between the two kits, I don't think there's any need to choose anymore. The Destroy Mode may have the better look for its main model, it still needs to borrow the weapon units from the Unicorn Mode in order to increase its playability. ^^;

Of course, for those who like the Unicorn Mode only and don't mind not having the beam rifle, I can see how the Destroy Mode can be omitted. Then again, this would be a rather niche preference I believe. ^^;

Interchanging the weapons between the two modes will be the next focus of the review. I'll be moving back to the last posting on the Unicorn Mode by "lending" it the beam rifle and spare magazine part from this kit. Technically I can just have a mix-match to finish everything off, but I've been keeping a chronological order for the two modes' review series since October, so I'm not going to mess that up just because of the weapons. ^^

No comments: