Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Older Collection Part 6

The more enjoyable part during spring-cleaning

Random photos of some of my random older Gunplas and collectibles to make the blog somewhat more busy-looking after the review on Figma KOS-MOS. XD

Most of the photos were taken a couple days before Chinese New Year, during the tiring annual spring cleaning. ^^; Seizing the opportunity of having the old stuff taken out of their boxes, I guessed it would be fun to snap some pictures, especially that of old Gunplas in my collection long before I started blogging. They may be old, but they are still very fun.

Most importantly, they still work. ^^





HG 1/144 Aegis Gundam






S.I.C. Vol. 35 Kamen Rider Blade






1/144 Gundam Heavy Arms




HCM-Pro Gouf Custom



Binal-Tech BT-22 Convoy featuring Dodge Ram SRT-10






MG Acguy


Nendoroid Haruhi



HG 1/144 Gafran

No comments: