Sunday, March 8, 2015

Random (129)

One of these things is not like the other

Day 6 (March 5) - Had a one-man banquet at Nefertiti, an Egyptian-themed restaurant near my hotel on my last night here in Bangkok. ^^





Plenty of sheesha smoking to be seen at the restaurant.


What I ordered: rice with chicken, onion soup, and soda.


While it looks like minced vermicelli, it's rice. ^^


What is this Chinese wall painting doing in this Egyptian-themed restaurant? XD

A Malaysian Chinese eating Egyptian food drinking Thai soda in an Egyptian-themed restaurant with Chinese wall painting in Bangkok. What a "normal" way to end my Bangkok trip. XD

On a separate note, this was the first time I used my good old K800i from Sony Ericsson for its camera function here in Bangkok. In contrast, it was the only camera I used my previous vacation (last year). ^^

Nefertiti Restaurant
4/8 Sukhumvit Soi 3/1,
Sukhumvit Road,
Klongtoey Nua,Wattana,
Bangkok 10110

No comments: